Hi, my name is Awais and I was born in Buchal Kalan, a town in district Chakwal, Pakistan. After receiving my early education there, I moved to the United States and completed my high school diploma. Later, I graduated from the University of Maryland in College Park with degree in Neurophysiology. My academic and career interests include medicine, medicine and medicine. Inshallah, I will be starting medical school in fall of 2012. My long term goal is not to just become a doctor but also a healer that can combine the science of medicine with the art of caring and compassion to treat physical as well as emotional wounds. Aside from medicine, I like sports and I am a die-hard cricket fan. This blog is for the most part about cricket. I think this much information is plenty for an intro. I promise, you will get to know me better by following my future posts...
nice!!!!very honest description...............!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeletethrz no need 4 thx...:P
Deleteok, i take it back :P
Deletegr8!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletenice and honest ........
ReplyDelete